Jess had him laughing so hard. Misty gave us some trucks that used to be Tracen and Trevor's, and Hunter absolutely loves them! He pushes them all around the house. Well, Hunter was sitting on the box and Jess would push the trucks and make them drive off of the box. Hunter would laugh everytime!!!
Just checking out his new ride:)
We LOVE our daddy!! I promise, there's never a dull moment. Jess grabbed a pair of scissors and the box and went into Hunter's room. I knew he was up to something, but didn't quite know what. Then out he came wearing the box and growling like a monster at Hunter. Hunter was just a laughing!!!
Here's Jess, aka Sponge Bob Square Pants

And here's Hunter laughing at Jess. He really thought it was so funny!!!!

What a pair!!

Here's Hunter's new fear. Well he really has never had fears, but he is scared of fans for some reason.
And here's Hunter laughing at Jess. He really thought it was so funny!!!!
What a pair!!
All buckled in and ready to go, now if only the weather would cooperate:)!!
Here's Hunter's new fear. Well he really has never had fears, but he is scared of fans for some reason.
A couple weekends ago when Hunter and I went to Park City with my parents, we ate at Red Robin and they have great big fans on the ceiling that were going around and Hunter just watched them forever. My mom watched Hunter a couple days after that, and Hunter was looking at the ceiling fan in my parents house, so my mom turned it on, because he had been so facinated with them at the restaurant. She said he just cried. Well, the last couple of days Hunter has just stood by our bed and stared at the ceiling fan in our room. So I thought I would try turning it on, just to see if he would be ok with it and get used to fans, well he started crying and immediately turned around and crawled out of the room as fast as he could. Yesterday, I wanted Jess to see how Hunter reacted to the fan, so I turned it on again. In the picture above, Hunter would watch the fan if he was held, but he had a white knuckle grip on Jess. After the fan was off, he just sat in our doorway and watched it just to see what it would do. I have know idea why he's scared of the fan, hopefully he gets over that by the summer when we turn them on:)



How funny!!! What a strange thing to be afraid of. Most babies love to watch them!!! He's so cute. Furry Jass is a nut!!!!! You'll have to come visit us and Ginger said I could borrow her bike trailer so we need to go for a ride!!! Bonnie pulling a trailer will be super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteJess is the biggest nerd!! Hahaha that made me laugh so hard!!
ReplyDelete