Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WHAT THE???

So I guess it's January again!! Just kidding, but holy crap we got a lot of snow!! It just kept coming and coming!! These first two pictures were taken around 11 am. I didn't measure, but there was a lot!! Jess was working and Hunter was down for a nap, so I decided I try to help out and plow the driveway, at least for the first time, so Jess didn't have as much to do when he got home. So I went out to start the 4-wheeler and the battery was pretty close to dead. It started once, but then would barely turn over and was pretty much dead. So I hooked up our battery charger/jumper and jumped the 4-wheeler all by myself!! I was so proud of myself. Jess didn't even believe that I knew how. He thought I called someone to ask them how, but I have watched him enough times, that I knew what to do!! Good thing he gave me a lesson last fall:)



Jess and my dad came out later that afternoon to plow again with his truck, because there was too much snow to move good enough with just the 4-wheeler. It had pretty much stopped snowing when they came out. Jess measured with a tape measure on his truck and there was 24 inches right on the money!! That's a lot of snow!! Hopefully spring will be here one day!!

6 comments:

  1. It is so crazy how much snow we got! Hunter is so CUTE, I can't believe he is going to be one soon.....It seems like yesterday you had him, crazy how fast there grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom emailed me pictures. I wanted to play in it so bad! How crazy! I love the sleeping in the pool picture. Rylee goes to sleep in her floaty too. I sure wish I could have someone push me around on a floaty all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Look at that snow! I can't believe it...good job on the automachanics! I'm impressed. Hunter looks so cute with his haircut...what a handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's crazy! It snowed here too, but not enough to even make it stick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah we got about 18" but heard you guys got more. It is pretty crazy. I don't know if you knew, but this is the exact same title I gave my post about the storm. Pretty funny I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally taking you up on Maddox!!! That sounds so wonderful right now. I have been trying to figure out how my mom could bring me one :) Haha! No worry's about the birthday, I know how busy things can get. I think if we are still here, you guys need to take an early anniversary trip next year...maybe like February/March? Start saving now!

    ReplyDelete