Last weekend Jess had to go to Montana with The Army, so Hunter and I headed to Park City with my parents on Thursday afternoon. We ate dinner at Red Robin in Layton and then on to the outlets!! We shopped until we dropped, well until we were out of money and the stores were closing:) Then we headed to the condo in Midway!! The next morning we headed to Thanksgiving point. My dad had a class to go to, so my mom and I just walked around. It was pretty cold outside still and there wasn't a whole lot going on, so we walked around the shops and then got a bite to eat. My cousin, Alyssa, lives in Eagle Mountain which is like 15 minutes away. Her and her daughter Rylie came to meet us at Thanksgiving Point. Once my dad was done with his class, we drove out to see her house and to see Kam and Scott. These were the only two pictures I took all weekend, wierd I know!!


We did a little more shopping on the way home and ate at Chuck-a-rama!! Then Hunter and I slept at my parents house Friday night since I had to work Saturday, and they were so nice to watch Hunter. We slept over Saturday night too, just because we were home alone. Hunter had a long night. For some reason he woke up at 3 am, 5 am, 6 am, and like 7:30am. He never does that, but he's teething, so I wonder if that's why. We were both tired, but we made it to church on time and even made it through all 3 hours. Dad finally made it home Sunday evening, and we are so happy to be home and all together!!
Oh I am so jealous you got to play with Kam & Ry! I miss those little angels! Did you know we are comin to Utah in two weeks! It's going to be a short trip but I would love to get to see you and let Cooper and Hunter play!
ReplyDelete