
Dad got home the same time we did, and Hunter even got a nap in. He slept almost the whole way home!!
Hunter's hair was getting way too long, so last Friday, we went in to see Natalee!! Here's the before. . .

The during. . . .

And the after. . .

And look at all that hair!! She cut off 1 1/2-2 inches!!! And it's still curly. I keep thinking that after one of these haircuts, the curls will leave, but they're still there. I love his curly hair. I sure hope if we have girls, they will get lots of curly hair just like him, but of course we'll love them no matter what! (that's NOT any type of an announcement by the way!) Thanks again Nat!!!

The during. . . .

And the after. . .

And look at all that hair!! She cut off 1 1/2-2 inches!!! And it's still curly. I keep thinking that after one of these haircuts, the curls will leave, but they're still there. I love his curly hair. I sure hope if we have girls, they will get lots of curly hair just like him, but of course we'll love them no matter what! (that's NOT any type of an announcement by the way!) Thanks again Nat!!!





Wow!! That is a lot of hair!! So much for the weather cooperating, huh? I went on a walk on Saturday and was so excited to be able to get out but last night it was back to the treadmill since it decided to turn January again!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe all that hair! Poor Carlee doesn't have that much to begin with and she's losing some of what she has!
ReplyDeleteHunter is so cute! I can't believe that hair!
ReplyDelete