Saturday, March 21, 2009

We LOVE Warm Weather!!!

It has been so nice outside the last few days!!! According to the weatherman, this next week isn't supposed to be very nice, but we've loved being able to be outside this past week!! We've gone running/walking/on stroller rides. .


Trevor and Tracen came over to get there hair cut by Uncle Jesse (doesn't that remind you of Full House? Everytime I say that, I think of Full House. They kind of resemble each other, dontcha think?). Hunter had his first wagon ride, in his wagon from The Bradshaw's. . .

We played soccer/kick ball. Mom and Hunter vs Trevor. Not sure who won, but it was fun. Everytime I helped Hunter chase the ball and then kick it, he would just laugh!!


Jess hung Hunter's swing (another toy inherited from The Bradshaw's, we love cousins!!) in the tree and he LOVES it!!! He just laughs so hard when he swings. This was the first time he's swung in a swing like this.


The next day was nice too, so of course we had to play outside!!! Just chilin'

Bunter and Dad


and. . . .another wagon ride!!!

Last night (Friday night) Jess and Kevin were at scout camp, so Jen, Jorie, Hunter, and I headed out for a night on the town (Logan). We went to Sam's, K-Mart, and Burger King drive thru. It was a really fun night!! Here's Hunter and Jorie sharing a shopping cart heading into Sam's!! Aren't they cute!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it is finally beginning to get nice there. I hope it lasts. We have a swing like that at the park we go to. Rylee loves it! I think those swings are the best. Hope you have a good week. Oh, and I love the picture of Jess with his American Idol. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a qt. I agree warm weather is the best (especially with a toddler). Its been in the high 70 down here for about 2 weeks. If it storms up there you can come hang out at the park with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, shorts in March in Utah!!! I'm impressed! I heard it was warmer there last week than it was here. Glad you enjoyed it! Hunter is getting so big...they grow so fast! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete