He had kind of a rough start into this life, but recovered very, very well and is just growing and developing like he should. All hooked up in the NICU about 2 hours after being born.
Going home!!! It snowed this time last year too!!!

One of dad's favorite pictures! Hunter you are and always have been such a good baby. You are full of smiles, fun, love, and more!! He is 4 days old.

Blessing Day and all tuckered out!!

Just before his first haircut!! The mullett had to go:)
Loves to play with his toys!! 10 1/2 months old.



11 months old!!
Loves to stand up to our sliding galss door and look outside, he really likes it when the curtains closed and he has to crawl underneath the curtain.


Going home!!! It snowed this time last year too!!!

One of dad's favorite pictures! Hunter you are and always have been such a good baby. You are full of smiles, fun, love, and more!! He is 4 days old.

Blessing Day and all tuckered out!!
Six months old!

Just before his first haircut!! The mullett had to go:)
Little Stinker for his 1st Halloween. 7 months old!!
Loves to play with his toys!! 10 1/2 months old.

And again, more toys!!

I think there might be some mischief in those eyes:)

11 months old!!
These next pictures are Hunter's very favorite things to do right now in his life. . . .
Loves to stand up to our sliding galss door and look outside, he really likes it when the curtains closed and he has to crawl underneath the curtain.

He also likes to pull all the dirty clothes out of the baskets. Basically he loves to take anything out of it's place or get into anything he's not supposed to, and he sure thinks it's funny if we get after him:)

Absolutely LOVES to pull all the newspapers out of the basket and throw them over his shoulder:)

This is his designated toy spot in our living room and he loves to play with his toys!!


And yes, he still loves the bathroom! He loves to throw everything in the tub including the basket that holds all these items! He also loves unroll the toilet paper, who wouldn't?:) 
Hunter we just want to let you and everyone else know how much we LOVE you!! We look forward to all the excitement life has to offer!!! You are such a sweetheart and we can't imagine life without you!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!







Happy Birthday Hunter! We think you're pretty great too! Can't wait to see you guys. My parets went to Maddox too! I am so jealous :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is so big already! I just love what they can get into, and fast! You've got yourself a cute one there. Do you have a cake for him to devour on his own? Those are always the funnest moments!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Hunter! Mindi, don't apologize for lots of pictures - we love seeing just how cute Hunter is!
ReplyDeleteWow, he is already one! What a cute, funny little guy you have. I agree with Ainslee, no such thing as too many pics! Happy Birthday Hunter! Did you wish for this snow storm??!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNTER!! We love you guys so much and are so grateful to have such wonderful family!!
ReplyDeleteI don't really know you, just see when you update from Brittney Woolfs blog! You seriously have THE cutest family! You son is a doll!
ReplyDeleteWOW that is crazy that he is already one!!! It seems like yesterday you had him crazy how time flies! Happy Birthday Hunter!!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY BUNTER!! I can't believe he is one. Before you know it, he will be jumping up and down, stomping his feet throwing a fit just like his dad alway's did. ha ha!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! That is so crazy! I can't believe he is one! He is a cute little bugger!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Hunter! He is such a cute boy! I loved all the pictures.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Hunter! Man how time flies! He and Cambree are into the same things! We need to get together and let them play. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday a little late my favorite youngest nephew! I love you more then you'll ever know! You always make me laugh and smile everytime I see you! You are also the cutest little guy I have ever seen! I hope you had a wonderful first birthday bud! I LOVE YOU Bunty!!!
ReplyDeleteThat little man is so stinkin cute! Everytime I see him I miss him more and more! Tell him that we wish him the happiest 1st birthday!
ReplyDelete