Monday, March 2, 2009

Girls Weekend at Bear Lake!!!!!

This past weekend, we headed up to Bear Lake. No husbands or kids, and it was so much fun!!! We stayed in Kiesha's in-law's condo. Thanks again Kiesh for arranging this! We ate a lot, talked/laughed for hours, played Nertz, Wacky Six, Last Word, and Settler's of Catan and then started a movie. Ash and I even each got a quilt bound. I checked to see what time it was, and the clock read 4 am, I about died. I thought is was maybe 2 am, but oh how the time flies when your having fun!! I think I went to sleep at 5 am, and I went snowshoeing the next morning. Kinda sucks to only get 3 hours of sleep, but oh well!!


Left to right: Mindi, Sheena, Ashley, Brooke, and Kiesha


Just hangin' out and playing Last Word!!! This was a much needed weekend and definitely something to do again!!! It was sooo much fun!! Thanks for a fun time!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about you later on Saturday wondering how on earth you were able to go snow shoeing! Glad you didn't pass out on the mountain. :)I was a zombie for most of Saturday! But Friday was sure fun!

    ReplyDelete