Tyson's family had a couple of open tickets to the Aggie game on Thursday, the 26th, so Tyson and Gentry invited us to go! It was so much fun!!! I was a little nervous about taking Bunter, with all the noise, but he loved it!!!! He wouldn't take his eyes off the court, pretty much the whole time. I kept trying to get a picture of him with the court behind him, but he just kept turning around to face the court. It was so funny! He just sat there, pretty still the first half, and towards the end he had warmed up and was clapping his hands and talking and being his usual self. He even had his picture on the jumbo tron!!! Tyson took a picture of him and text it in and they put it on!! It was so cute, and I didn't even have my camera ready, what kind of mom am I? J/K, but I do wish I had a picture. It was so much!! Thanks you guys!!!

You can see how mezmorized he is by the game

Gentry couldn't even get Hunter to look at her long enough to take a picture!!

And yes, still enthralled in the game!! The guy sitting next to Jess was wearing a bull hat, and I caught Hunter just staring at him at one point, I just laughed to myself. I can just picture the day when he says something in public to embarass me, and I'm pretty sure it's not a matter of if, just when!! Especially with the influence of his dad and his friends, who love to tease!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment