Friday, March 20, 2009

Jess Snowmobiling and Our very own American Idol

These are kind of late, but I forgot I had these pictures on my camera. Jess went snowmobobiling last week on March 11 with Kevin and Josh Sackett and his dad. They went for a ride a Green Canyon. It was a beautiful day and they said they had lots of fun!!!
Josh


Kevin

Terrill

These are the last couple of pictures I took of Hunter before he got his hair cut a couple of weeks ago.


And last but not least, our very own American Idol!!! This was Jess's favorite contestant, so he just had to be like him:) Just kidding!! What a goofball!

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty funny! He looks just like that dude, j/k! Anyway we live down in southern utah where the weather is awesome and we don't have to shovel snow.

    ReplyDelete