Last Saturday, after a late night at Bear Lake, I might up with these guys and we were off to snowshoeing. We went up Logan Canyon, just before Tony Grove and on the other side of the street. It was a beautiful day!!! Half way through our day we hiked through a shaded area and never thought we be glad to see shade in the winter. But it was so warm!! I had my sleeves rolled up and even had my gloves off for part of the day!! We started at 11 am and got back to the car at 3 pm, so we had a pretty good and long workout!!!
We got to the top of a hill and decided to try out sledding again on a garbage bag. Gent went first and she flew down the hill!!
I was the picture taker, so after taking a picture of Gentry, I was trying to take a picture of the rest of the gals on the top of the hill. I was backing up to fit them all in, and fell right into this hole/tree. It was so dang funny!!!







Jodi and Paula on the way down. It was such a great day!!! We got a good workout, talked/laughed a lot, and enjoyed the outdoors!!!!



I need a good workout like that. Love the overall and snowsuit pics. I don't think there is a cuter boy!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED Saturday!! It was so much fun! I can't wait till this Saturday too! I got so fried...i looked like a lobster and i got BLISTERS on my face!! That sun really got me this time!
ReplyDeleteWow Mindy, my life is SO boring compared to yours! It seems like you always have some fun activity around the corner! Looks like you had a fun time!
ReplyDeleteSnowshoeing sounds like a blast! I've asked Brandt to go with me sometime but we wouldn't know where to start. Maybe you, Jesse, and we could go and you could teach us the ropes. Thanks for sharing a fun weekend at Bear Lake with me although I was suprised you didn't mention anything about the farting. HAHAHA!
ReplyDelete