Saturday, July 17, 2010

Another haircut and other randomness - July 16th!!

My cutie boys in there jammies. I usually lay Max on the floor in the morning while I get Hunter breakfast and Hunter LOVES to lay on the floor by Max!!


It was time for another haircut!! Jess really wanted to buzz it, but I just couldn't bring myself to cut all of his hair off!! He has ALWAYS had hair, so I just cut it short with the clippers. Probably not the best, but it works!! I just looked at some pictures of Hunter when he was a baby and I CANNOT believe how much dang hair he had!!


Jess didn't think I took off very much, but there's the pile of hair! That's a lot, I think! I bet I cut 1 to 1 1/2 inches off!


And this is jsut random, but Hunter's shoulder blades stick out when his arms are lifted up! I noticed sometime during the 1st year of his life. Had the doctor look at them, but no concerns. He never complains of them, but they usually don't poke out that much! I'm pretty sure he's double jointed. Anyhow, I've never taken a picture of them, so I thought I'd better while I thinking about it.

2 comments:

  1. The boys look cute laying there in their jammers! I think Hunter's haircut looks adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so handsome!! Why do our kids have to grow up so fast?!?!

    ReplyDelete