Well I had to go back to work July 18th and actually work for my money. I was very sad to leave my boys, but kind of excited to get back to what I do. My first day back was really great once I got to work. I hadn't cried and then Max woke up right before I left so I picked him up out of his bed to out him in bed with Jess and when I held him, I lost it. But I was stopped crying after a few minutes. So the first day back felt like a break, but I had to work the next day too adn I wasn't excited to go back for round 2, but it WILL get better! Plus I'm going from full-time to part-time in 1 more week, so that will make a difference! So Jen and I are swapping babysitting now and Hunter LOVED having Jorie come over. He kept saying, "c'mon Dorie c'mon." Then he would call for her and say, "Dorie Ray Dibbs." Ha ha! He learned his full name not too long ago and now he thinks everyones middle and last name are the same as his! According to Hunter, I'm "Mommy Ray Dibbs." I LOVE him!! Just had to share these cute pictures!
That night we went out to Paradise and Hunter hadn't had a nap that day. On the way home he feel asleep and this is what we saw.....

Cowboy hat on and cards in hand!!! What a cutie! Cards will keep him entertained for A LONG time!! Tyson taught him to play 2 card pick up last month or so! Hunter just laughs at the cards flying and then he pick them up and it definitely keeps his attention!!
No comments:
Post a Comment