Aunt Holly and Max
Jess, Gentry, Hunter, and Tys
This table thing was Hunter's FAVORITE place to play!
He was warned he was gonna fall multiple times and did go off backwards once, but he survived.
Hunter and Jorie just chilllin' by the fire! I LOVE Jorie's face in this picture!!
Yummy drinks!!
Kev and Jen
The little potlickers on the table!!
And have you ever seen such a dirty mug??!!
Mom and Bunts before bed
Bunts and Dad. Hunter's finally going to get to use his fishing pole!! Grant found this little pole at the trout farm and gave it to Hunter. He now LOVES to fish!! I was REALLY worried about camping wiht him because the river is right there. I'll bet he spent a good couple of hours on the bank of the river just practicing his casting but never got in the river!! He was so good!!! Tys is in the background fishing!
Mom and Max
And again he's on the table!
On Saturday, Bunts wanted to go swimming. So Dad got on some b-ball shorts and took him! We were not planning on swimming so Hunter had to just wear his diaper. He was so cute and was asking for Hunter's swim diaper!! (Lately he talks in 3rd person all the time).
Jess standing in the FREEZING cold water!! And Holligans, Tys, Max, and Gent just watching!
That water is SO dang cold!!!
As you can tell, Hunter was NOT a big fan!!
When Jess was holding him, he just lifted his legs right out of the water and held them up! It's so cold!!
Well, Holly couldn't resist the fun, so she joined them. And Hunter thought is was great to be held while someone else was in the water:-)!
There's Jess poking his belly out!! What a nerd!! But I LOVE him!!
So then Jess was contemplating jumping into the river, but luckily he didn't!! It's not that deep!
Nope, he didn't jump in because he got sidetracked by a HUGE fish!! That's what he pointing at!! He was all blown away by it, it was like when you're hunting and get buck fever. Ha ha ha!! It was so dang funny!!!!
So He and Holly spent the next hour or more trying to catch that dang fish!!!! We had some good laughs!!! I wished I would have got my video camera out!
Bunts and Me and Max in the background just doing what we do all day every day it seems!!
Bunts and Aunt Rentry
Jess snagged it a couple times, but the darn thing got off both times. The "HUGE" fish was kind of dumb but obviously smart too, because they sure couldn't catch him, but he stayed in the same spot most of the time. He just would bite the hook. Here's Jess trying to snag him and Holly telling him where to place the hook.
So when they couldn't get him with a hook, they decided they try to catch him with a net. Holly had a net (with a short handle) in her car and Jess had a fence post in his truck, so tied the net to the pole! This was seriously like Survivor! It was so dang funny!! Jess was so intense through the whole process!!
Just lookin' at that darn fish but still didn't catch him!! They FINALLY gave up and we ate some lunch!! Better luck next time I guess!
And here's my two CUTEST baby boys!!! I love them SOOOOOOOO much!!!! Words CANNOT describe the LOVE I have for these boys and how greatful I am to be a Mother!!! It's the BEST job in the world!!!!!
And the girls and the kids! Holly, Max, Ains (who wouldn't look at the camera), Phoebee, Hunter back by the boys, Carlee with the ball, Jenna, and Gentry!
Have you ever seen such a dirty mug again!! He had his face washed so many times, but it just ended up looking like this!! I guess that's what happens when little boys go camping!!
What a little stinker!! He didn't have a nap on Saturday because we had no way to confine him (like in a pack 'n play) and there's no way he would have stayed in the trailer. He was SOOOOO tired!And Hunter standing in front of the door from our garage into our house! He's starting to like pictures!! Yay!! He'll now say to me, "take piture" I LOVE IT!!!! Jess just rolls his eyes!! He's nicknamed me the paparazzi, because I'm always taking pictures!!






















No comments:
Post a Comment