Friday, July 23, 2010

TOO much TOO soon!!

So I ran the Freedom Run on July 3rd (a 15K) and my right foot was killing me off and on since! My left foot hurt the same way last year right before I ran Ragnar, but it got better and never bothered me again. So I figured it was gonna be the same this time. After a week of being in pain, I taped it for a few days and it helped A LOT! Then Holly hurt her foot and had the same symptoms and went to the doc and had a stress fracture. So I made a Dr. appt and went on the 20th. I didn't have any fractures (at least that were visible on the xray), but he diagnosed with tendonitis and put me in a boot for 3 to 6 weeks!! Ugh!!!!!! So no TOU 1/2! I don't want to ruin my feet! I'm so mad though!! He told me I overdid it, which I did!! Hopefully I'll only have to wear the boot for 3 weeks and then can start running again! Guess we'll see!! So Holly and I are twins now!!! And poor Gentry has a hurt knee but it's getting better! We're like a bunch of old crippled ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment