Here's Bunts and Dad on the dragon ride. I'm not sure what it's called, but it's FAST! Sheena and I took Hunter and Brody on it last year and were dang surprised at how fast it is! I think Hunter liked it this year. For sure he liked it better than last year!
Hunter on the helicopter. Last year he couldn't pull the bar to make it go up, this year he could so that was fun to see changes.
Max and Dad waiting in the heat! And we got a double stroller just in time for Disneyland. We put it the test at Lagoon and I LOVE it!! I bought it from a girl on KSL.
In the boat! This was Hunter's favorite ride!!
He loved ringing the bell!
And our family! After rides, we headed to the Terrace that Harris Research was at and played BINGO and won $10 (better than a kick in the pants). They had a bunch of games/prizes for kids, which we missed but Jess got Hunter some squirt guns and he thought those were the BEST! We all got squirted and then some! We inherited a few of them!! We had Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, and Chicken for dinner and enjoyed good company! 
What a Happy Max!! Hunter likes the stroller too! Then we headed home. I told you it was a quick trip. We did get to stop at Cutler's on the way home, YUMMM! What a nice hubby I have!!! Jess had to get home for Nick Summer's bachelor party. The boys and I just relaxed at home, rode scooters, played outside, I gave them a bath, and cried and cuddled them 'cause I didn't want to leave them to go to work in the morning. They are getting so big!! Things to remember:Hunter..
..Can sing the ABC's all the way through and correct and "Jesus Said Love Everyone"
..lately when he's singing and I'm not looking at him and then I do look at him he puts his hand out to stop me and says "no, no" like he's embarrassed and doesn't want me to watch.
..growl like a dinosaur, so he tells me, ALL the time! The other day he scared Max twice when he did that and had to go to time-out. We were talking about it before he got out and he said "no growl at Max, I rarrrr." What a little turkey!
..helped feed Max his bottle after we got home from Lagoon "a goon" he calls it. He's such a good big brother!
..loves to give Max a "tiss"and a "love" and to "lay by Max." On the 4th of July, we were at Carol's and getting ready for church(we both had to speak) and I got Hunter out of the pack 'n play and Max was in our bed. Hunter went over to the side of the bed and said "give Max tiss" so he did and then he walked around the other side of the bed and said "Hunter lay, Mommy lay." It was so dang cute!! He used to hate to climb back into bed with me, but he kinda likes it now and I LOVE it!!
..isn't really interested in going potty on the toilet. We'll work on that after disneyland!
..is excited to meet Mickey "and donald and goofy and pluto and daisy and minnie"
..is really good at riding his scooter
Max..
..is growing like a weed! He's 3 months old today!!!!
..LOVES to be held!
..smiles, coos, babbles, kind of laughs!
..can copy moving his tongue when someone else does it to him
..holds his head up pretty darn good
..LOVES the tub, bouncer, and just laying flat on the floor
..is losing some of his hair in the back (Hunter never lost any, at least that was noticeable)
..still nursing good
These two boys are the BEST we could ask for!!! We LOVE them to pieces!!!!



That sounds like so much fun - I love Lagoon! We haven't been there in a seriously LONG time!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Have fun in Disneyland! I bet Hunter will just love it!
ReplyDeleteWow you guys have been busy, the house looks awesome and your kids look so cute! I tried the same seat with Jaden and he couldn't ever go either until I bought one that sat on the ground. I don't know what it is but with all my boys having their feet on the ground is a big deal and they go so much easier. It stinks to clean but has the magic I guess. You could see if you could find a stool he could rest his feet on??? Good luck!
ReplyDelete