


And it takes a REAL man to sit in a pink bumbo:-)!!! just kidding, but Jen let us temporarily borrow her bumbo because ours is packed away. Too bad Max's eyes are closed, but he is getting so big!!! I have to go back to work in 1 1/2 weeks and I'm dreading it, but excited at the same time. I know it will be good, but it will be so hard to be away from my cute boys since I've pretty much been with them every moment for the last almost 3 months!!! I LOVE THEM TO PIECES!!!!!!!!!!



It is so fun when the walls start going up and it actually looks like a house! I am sorry you have to go back to work. It sure does suck, doesn't it? But we gotta do what we gotta do! :) It was good to see you guys at the fireworks!
ReplyDeleteIt seems like your house is coming along so fast! That's so exciting!
ReplyDeleteThis is actually Ainslee...
ReplyDelete