Here's Hunter being a little potlicker. Sunday morning, June 27th, I had got him out of bed and we headed upstairs to get oatmeal (his favorite thing for breakfast)! He wasn't coming so I went to see what he was doing and he was first laying on the landing with just his head on the stair he's now laying on with his feet crossed and his arms under his head. It was too funny! By the time I got the camera, he moved to the stair where he is in this picture. My mom's also been singing primary songs with him and Sunday night he sang "Jesus said Love Everyone" all by himself! I love to see my kids grow and apply things related to the gospel in their lives. Hunter is so good at folding his arms and shutting his eyes tight for the prayer!!
My mom's birthday was June 29th!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! We celebrated the night before because it worked better for our whole family!!
Singing Happy Birthday!
Blowing out the candles!!
All the grandkids and Jer with Grandma!! Jer and Ton are supposed to be induced on July 1st and then there will be TEN grandkids!!!
Kenna came to play while Les took the other kids to a primary activity. Max was smiling so BIG for Grandma on her actual Birthday!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment