
It's all framed in and they are planning to set trusses on Monday the 19th!! Max and Hunter in the garage!

Mom, Max, and Hunter sitting at our front door!

The whole house!

Living room, and entertainment center behind the garbage can!

Cupboard, built in desk, and pantry

The three windows on the left are in our living room and the one on the right is for our door from the dining room to the patio! The tractor is for the hole they dug for our septic tank.

There's the hole for the septic tank

Looking at the front door and the office is the room on the left

Walkway to the master bathroom with separate walk in closets on each side

Kitchen window. Laundry/mud room and half bath on the right side.

View from garage into laundry/mudroom

And the garage

Frontish view

West side

Back

I had just gotten Max out of the tub and Hunter was still in and told me he needed to go potty so I got him out and he tried. He hadn't pooped yet so I thought for sure he would go, but no success yet, guess we'll just keep trying!! Any potty training secrets or advice??? I would love them!!! But here's his cool football seat!! It has definitely made him feel more secure sitting on the toilet and wanting to try!
No comments:
Post a Comment