Friday, July 23, 2010

Should I be worried??

The next day Jorie was here and I was upstairs and I these two were downstairs playing with the pre-school toys. I could here them playing and then I heard Hunter laughing hysterically and Jorie saying, "No. No way." So I went to investigate. I found Hunter sitting on this table and Jorie was standing on the floor to the right next to those boxes. She had a baby in hand and then would hand another baby to Hunter and he would throw it on the floor and laugh his head off!! Poor Jorie was so concerned that he would even think of doing that and she pick it up and had it to Hunter again (as serious as could be) and Hunter would do the same thing and just LAUGH!! I had to turn my head for a minute because I thought it was so funny that he thought it was so funny, but he finally loved the baby!! OH BOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment