Monday, February 9, 2009

Bad day at work and the crib has seen better days!!!

So a week ago today, on a Monday, I had such a long and busy day at work. I worked from 7 am and didn't leave until 11:15 pm!!! My cute parents had gone to Salt Lake that day and they stopped in Bountiful to get me some sugar cookies from Cutler's! They are so nice and they know how much I love these cookies!! So, on my way home from work I stopped to pick these up. There was no better way to end such a long day than a HOT shower, Cutler's sugar cookies, a diet coke, and playing SkipBo with Jess (our nightly ritual)!!!

Don't they look so yummy!!! They brought me 8, and don't you worry that they were all gone by Wednesday afternoon!!! Good thing we don't have one up here!!!
As for the Crib. . . . .
Hunter just waking up from a nap
Here's the damamge to the crib. . . . . .ever since he had just his bottom teeth, he's been biting the crib. I finally secured a blanket on this side since this is the worst side. So if anyone has any suggestions on how to save the crib, I would love to hear them!!!!
What a little fart, but what do ya do?!!!

9 comments:

  1. Ours looks just like that, I wish I had advice, but I need some in that department for the next because both of my first two did that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW--what a little animal your guy is! I think if you gave him all those cookies he may have laid off the crib for a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your parents are so stinkin cute! And those cookies do look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed some cookies for me. They sure look d-lish! As for the crib, you can rub some liquid gold on it and it will restain it but I wouldn't do it until he is done sucking/eating it. And I thought Aleisha was bad! She ate the headrest off my mom's car when she was little. Hahah, good times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mindi! I am loving reading all your updates lately on your blog! Good Job! :)
    Looks like lil Hunter is growing so great! He is such a cute baby! I love his eyes, hair, & his adorable smile! How fun!
    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun to read all your updates - Hunter is such a cute little guy! For the crib, they sell a crib saver soft plastic thing that you place over the wood and it sticks to the crib. I am guessing any baby store would have it or I know you can find it online. If you are interested, I will find out the exact name for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so stinkin cute! and can I add you look so pretty in that family picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Cutler's cookies too! It probably is a good thing there isn't one around here! I felt so bad when I showed up to work at 11 pm, and you were still there! That has to be a record don't you think? Wow, I am shocked with the pictures of the crib. Good luck with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How are you guys? Long hours at the hospital are horrible I am glad you got some relief! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete