Friday, February 6, 2009

Sledding

We decided we better venture out and getting some sledding in this year!! We just went down the hill a few times, but it was still fun!! We went with Gentry, Tyson, Tracen, and Trevor. And yes, Hunter's snowsuit is teal with lace and hearts on the front. I looked everywhere to find a snowsuit for him that wasn't too expensive, or even just some snowpants to go with his coat, but I couldn't find one anywhere. My mom had this snowsuit, which I found out was mine when I was a baby!! Good thing he's man enough to wear hearts and lace!!! I was so embarrased, but oh well!!!!

Gentry, Trevor, Jess, and Hunter
Our fam
What a cutie!! We tried snow angels:)
Mom and Bunter!!!!
He really could have cared less about playing in the snow, maybe next year!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I'm so glad you posted pics of this. I've wanted to see them since you told me about it. I love the snow angel one. He is going to hate you later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ya love parents who save everything?!! Autumn & River have lots of pictures in farm hand-me-downs. I love that you have posted all these pictures from the last little while. It's been fun seeing what you have been up to! Glad to see you are doing good. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowsuit! Too cute! I'm glad you had a fun time. Your blog is so much fun to read!

    ReplyDelete