Thursday, February 5, 2009

Body Worlds

About a month ago, okay on Jan 9th to be exact, we went with Brady and Jenna down to Body Worlds in Salt Lake. It was a very fun and long night!!! It was the last weekend it was open and I had been begging to go for months, so I finally got Jess talked into going!! We were going to get tickets the day before, but there was a $2 per ticket service fee if you ordered them online, and they were already expensive, so we decided we would just get them when we got down there. Later that night I got looking online and the tickets were selling out and there were hardly any left, so we got tickets for 9:30 pm. We stopped in Layton and got some delicous sugar cookies from Cutler's, yummm!!!! Then we ate at Red Robin!! It was delicious, and yes we got our appetizer free (for those of you who read Brady and Jenna's blog) because we had a sleepy waiter and I'm not scared to ask:)
Then off to Body World's. We got there a little early thinking they might let us in 3o minutes early, WRONG!!!!! We ended up waiting in line for 2 hours and then it took about 2 hours to go through the exhibit. It was amazing!!!! Poor Jess had made it all the way to the end and back to us before we were even half way through!!! He told me he doesn't read, he just looks (and I was reading everything)!! He sad he thought it was cool though!! Thanks for going babe!! It was so much fun!!! We stopped at Slim Olsen's in Bountiful to get a drink and we were on our way home around 1:30. We got home at 3 am and I had to work the next morning:( !!! Grant and Carol watched Hunter for us, so when we got home, I slept at our house and Jess slept at his mom's!! I think I went to bed at 3:17 am and had to be to owrk by 7 am!! It was so worth it though, but if I were ever to go again I'd make sure I went when the exhibit was new, so it wouldn't be so crowed or have such a long wait!!!!! Thanks for a fun night you guys!!!Copyright Body Worlds

2 comments:

  1. That would have been so much fun! I'm so jealous. I wanted to go so bad but my husband would NOT go. He's not into stuff like that, maybe if it had been elk and deer instead of the human body. We drove past it in Salt Lake but that's as close to it as I got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! I so wanted to go to the exhibit, but we just didn't get there. (And Jared is jealous about the snowmobile-someday).

    ReplyDelete