Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random Pictures!!!!

Since I've had my new camera, I take so many pictures, non of which are the greatest , but I still love them all and have a hard time deciding which ones to post. So, some of these are very random:) I just think he's soooo adorable!!!

Do you think he's starting to get tired of pictures? I hope not, 'cause I have a lot of picture taking in me:) I just absolutely love this little USU warm-up suit, so even though he's not really smiling, you get the picture!!
I decided I've have him pose with a basketball, but these were the best I could do.

Man, one day I'm gonna play like my dad!!!!
So I have this aloe vera plant, which has to stay inside during the winter, and Hunter has never really bothered it until a couple of weeks ago after church he got in to it. But then, he didn't really pay attention to it, so I didn't think much of it. Well, this particular night, he got into the plant. I didn't get a picture the first time, so I told Jess to hold him while I grabbed the camera (what kind of mom am I, seriously).
As you can see it was on the carpet, as well as his face
Then, he started coughing on the dirt so we hurried him in to the bathroom sink to clean him up and get the dirt out of his mouth. If it doesn't warm up soon, our plant is going to have to move to St. George to Grandma and Grandpa White's house:)

3 comments:

  1. He is too cute! I put Rylee on my lap and was showing her the pictures of Hunter. She did a little squeal for him and got excited. It was pretty cute. Give him a hug from us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm...plants... Looks tasty! He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little man gets cuter and cuter everyday! That last pic is priceless! Don't worry I still think your the best mama around.

    ReplyDelete