Thursday, February 5, 2009

We are spoiled!!

Well, we are very spoiled but excited!!! Jess has been looking for a snowmobile and found a good deal on this one!!! He always said he would never own a snowmobile because they are expensive to buy and fix, but he got one. He has also said for the last 4-5 years that he doesn't like winter anymore or the snow and always jokes that we should move to St. George!! He hasn't really skied for the last few years, which is what we loved to do in the winter, but because of his bad knees and now his ankle, he doesn't really have a lot of interest anymore. (So, if anyone needs a ski partner, I would love to go!!!!) Well, a few days ago I said I can't wait for spring and for warm weather, he looked at me, got a big grin on his face, and said "not me, I want it to snow 10 more feet"!! Now that he has something to do in the winter, he sure likes it again. He's so funny!!!!
I on the other hand have new hobbies that I am obsessed with. I am loving to excercise, wierd I know!! But I have been doing it like crazy. 10 months of baby fat and just fat alone is enough:)!! so, hopefully it helps!! I am also loving photography!!! I have taken so many pictures since Hunter was born, as you can tell by my posts, that I have just gotten more into it!! I'm taking a photoshop class in a month and I got a Nikon D80 from Inkley's that comes with classes so I'll be able to learn how to use this. Thank heavens for autofocus!!! I just think I can take my own pictures of my kids and save the money I would spend taking them somewhere. Also with digital cameras, they are delayed in taking pictures, so a lot of times you miss what your trying to capture, especially with kids!! This camera has a fast shutter speed, so I'm excited about that too!!! We are excited to have these fun new things!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty jealous of your camera! I really want to learn how to take pics professionally. I am with you, better to do it your self and save the money to buy a nice camera! :) And about this exercising....I am trying to get in the habit and am doing better trying to get ready for this race! What are you doing? Any ideas are great! :)

    ReplyDelete