Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Year's Eve

Yes, I know that I'm really slow, but I'm getting closer to being caught up, I have lots of pictures!! We had such a fun New Year's Eve. A bunch of us got together at The Fish House!! We had lots of yummy food, including a great big sandwich, played Couple's Bunco, the candy bar game, drank some cider, and celebrated the New Year!!

Here's Brady, Ash Summers, Ash Woolf just chattin' away in the kitchen
COUPLE'S BUNCO!!!!!

Jason and Ashley Summers, Jess, Ashlee and Andy Woolf
Jess, Ash and Andy, and Brady and Jenna Woolf
Ryan and Felicia, Kevin sitting down and Jen explaining to us all how to play!!

THE CANDY BAR GAME!!!!

Brady won his very own pregnancy test!!!
Kevin and Andy just a laughing. And Jason with a romance movie/questionable dollar store porn?? The candy bar game is really so fun!! If you've never played it, you need to!!

Brady, Ash, Sheena and Dustin Olsen, Felicia, and Ryan
Dustin, Felicia, Ryan, Kevin, and Andy
Jess, Jen, Ashlee, Jenna, and Brady
Dollar store prizes are the best!!! Some people liked them more than others!!

Here's the whole group of us!!!

Hunter and Brody were the only kids there. Brody was asleep in the other room, and Hunter had fallen alseep and I was able to lay him in his carseat, and he stayed asleep through our loud excitement, but after The New Year, dad thought he better wake him up to celebrate his first New Years!! He was so tired!!! He looks like he's been into some of the strong stuff. Just kidding!! But he really was so tired!!!!

Our little family

No comments:

Post a Comment