So, my parents told us about a baby contest through the show, Regis and Kelly. They are looking for a new Gerber baby, so we applied. I guess we'll see. I sure think he could win, but I'm not biased by any means:)!!! So I took a whole bunch of pictures, and submitted the application on February 13. They'll let us know if he's a finalist the first week of March. I took so many and love them all, but this first picture is the one we sent in. And the rest are just some of the pictures I took!! I just think he's so cute, so I have to show them off:)




Hunter loves to play in the bathroom as I've said before, but now he's figured out how to pull the toilet paper off the roll. We also have a little hand towel that hangs on that towel ring, and everytime he crawls into the bathroom, he pulls the towel off and onto the floor. Jess says it's just a requirement now, according to Hunter.

I guess you just have to laugh!!



He also loves to crawl into our room and pull all the dirty clothes out of the laundry baskets and throw them over his shoulder or behind him. And he loves, loves, loves to pull all the newspapers out of our paper basket we have next to our couch!!! It's always fun making the mess, right!!!!
A DAY WITH DAD
I was working this day and Jess was home with Hunter. We bought this cute little sled that's just his size and has a seatblet and all, and it had been so cold we hadn't had a chance to use it yet. It was such a nice day, so they decided to go sledding in the front yard!! You gotta love the socks on his hands!!

Hunter's got the most adorable smile, I love his dimples and his cute little teeth! As for the socks on the hands, whatever works - right?
ReplyDeleteDang cute pictures of Hunter! He will win the contest no doubt! Cambree loves the toilet too! He He! What do you do?
ReplyDeletehe is so cute, I deffineatly think he should win a baby contest:) What is it with babies and toilet paper?
ReplyDelete