The last week in January, Jess went up to Washington state to meet with someone about a potential job, hopefully in UT. The company is based out of WA, but is in many of the western states and are hoping to move into UT. So, Jess went to see the company first hand, learn more about it and see if it would be something he'd be interested in. While he was gone, Hunter and I slept at my parents house for a couple of nights. My mom watched Hunter one of the days, and it's a lot easier to not have to wake him up in the morning and take him to whomever is watching him, and we just wanted to have a sleepover!! So I purchased a new toy for Hunter.

It's a little walker/thing he can ride on. He really hadn't been taking many steps before this, even if we would hold his hands and try to walk with him, he would just lift up his legs or try to sit down. He definitely can't do this by himself, it would roll right away from him, but he did really well taking steps with a little help to control the speed:) My mom and dad just laughed at me and told me I'd better enjoy him a lot before he starts walking because things are never going to be the same. I'm sure they're right, but it's so fun to watch them grow and develop!!

Then it converts and he can ride it around. He did really well sitting on it, but didn't quite get the whole riding thing!!
He looks so darn cute! I can't believe he's almost walking already. Isn't it fun to see them grow and change?
ReplyDeleteCambree has that walker and loves it! Hunter will be walking in no time at all!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, could Hunter be any cuter??? Coop has that same toy and he still loves to push it around or ride on it...it's so versatile!
ReplyDeleteHey Mindi this is Ashley(Leishman). I found your blog on Katie's. I found it once before but I couldn't remeber where. Anyways your little boy is adorable! It looks like you are doing great! It is always fun to see whats going on with friends from school! Hope we can keep in touch! If you want you can check out my blog RileyandAshleySmith.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete