Hunter loves to sleep on his stomach. I think he's pretty much slept on his stomach since he was able to roll over really well on his own. He also sleeps with his little butt in the air, as you can see.
I think he looks like Randy in "A Christmas Story" when he's got his coat on, he can hardly move. He was just so "exhausted in this picture.
Our very own Dumbo!!!! Dad is always doing funny, crazy little things. Hunter just loves it!!Hunter's learning so much. He's standing up to anything and everything like it's no big deal, he also learned to clap his hands and play pat-a-cake and he just laughs and smiles every time he does it.
I keep a bunch of his smaller toys just in a shoe box next to his dresser. He had never even noticed they were there, because he always just plays with toys in the living room or gets into something he's not supposed to, but one day he was being awfully quiet so I went to check on him.
I found him in his room with all his toys out and he was having a grand old time!! He loves to play them ever since. His favorite is to take them all out and then move on to something else!! Ahhh, I think we've got a little monster on our hands!!
He loves to be in his diaper!
When ever he's in just his diaper, he always rolls over and crawls away and he is fast with no clothes on!! He also loves to chew on everything!!! He has two bottom teeth and his two top teeth are coming in. The little fart has started grinding his teeth. It gives me the chills!!
I keep a bunch of his smaller toys just in a shoe box next to his dresser. He had never even noticed they were there, because he always just plays with toys in the living room or gets into something he's not supposed to, but one day he was being awfully quiet so I went to check on him.
I found him in his room with all his toys out and he was having a grand old time!! He loves to play them ever since. His favorite is to take them all out and then move on to something else!! Ahhh, I think we've got a little monster on our hands!!
He loves to be in his diaper!
When ever he's in just his diaper, he always rolls over and crawls away and he is fast with no clothes on!! He also loves to chew on everything!!! He has two bottom teeth and his two top teeth are coming in. The little fart has started grinding his teeth. It gives me the chills!!







You have such a cute little guy! I love how much hair he has! Glad you found me... keep in touch, and tell your parents hi!
ReplyDeletexo
Sara
He is such a little doll! I love all his curly hair. Glad you guys had a fun superbowl. Next time I come to Logan I really need to come visit you. My baby is also getting into everything, she keeps me on my toes thats for sure!
ReplyDelete