In this picture is Jeremy, Ella, Hunter, Kyler, Lesley, Kirsten, Logan, Lincoln, and Jason who's waving at the camera from behind!!
Lesley's mom Ann, my mom and dad, and Jason again
Hunter absolutely loved these little cars!! The kids are still having fun with the bike toy!
I don't really like pictures of myself, but since I'm mostly the one behind the camera, I think Hunter should have some pictures of him and his mom. He didn't feel very good today, he's kind of been congested the last couple of days and has thrown up just after his morning bottle and then been fine. We got to Jason and Lesley's and Hunter had pooped out his diaper and all over his clothes. I always bring an extra outfit when we go places, but he never needs them, so of course I picked today to not bring one:). Thank Goodness for boy cousins!! Lesley got this cute outfit for him to borrow!!! Thank you so much!! You are a lifesaver!!!!
Same picture, different pose . . .
Grandpa Jones and Hunter
Grandma Jones holding Logan, Lesley holding Kennady behind, and Kaden (birthday boy), Lincoln, Tonya, and Ella in front. Looks pretty intense doesn't it!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment