I took her out of her seat and just loved her!! What a doll!! Then I layed her next to Hunter to see what they would do. Hunter was just chillin' with his bottle. He looks just like a man, bottle in one hand and the other hand behind his head!!! They were so funny!!!
Jorie had the cutest Valentine outfit, from her Grandma Norman, so of course we had to take more pictures. I didn't even think about putting Hunter in one of his red outfits until later that day because he was already dressed when she got to our house, oh well!! I got to playing with photoshop on my computer. I really have no idea how to navigate the program, but I so excited, I'm signed up for a 3 day class at BATC, so maybe I can do some cool stuff. But, I thought their Valentine photo turned out pretty cute!!!

We took some more pictures, of course. . .different pose! It was not the easiest thing to take a picture of two babies and try to keep their attention and get them to smile, but I did my best!!

That same night, my parents watched Hunter, and Jess and I headed to The Timbermine to celebrate my birthday early (Jess had scout camp the next night). We though we'd be pretty safe going on a Thursday, and thinking it wouldn't be very busy. Oops!! We were wrong. I think a lot of people were trying to celebrate Valentine's Day early so they didn't have to fight the crowds. So, we had a little wait, but it was well worth it!!! We started off with the most delicious appetizer in the world, Deep Fried Mushrooms dipped in ranch!!! We never get appetizers, but these are a must!!! And of course Diet Coke (Coke for Jess) and they also bring a yummy salad and bread to eat!!!

Then on to some yummy prime rib!!! Mmmmmm!! Doesn't that look good!! It was!!

Jess and I in our own "little" booth. It was just made for two, but it fit us just right!! It was such a fun night and so much fun to just spend time with each other. Thnaks babe for such a fun night!!! I love you!!!!!

We took some more pictures, of course. . .different pose! It was not the easiest thing to take a picture of two babies and try to keep their attention and get them to smile, but I did my best!!
That same night, my parents watched Hunter, and Jess and I headed to The Timbermine to celebrate my birthday early (Jess had scout camp the next night). We though we'd be pretty safe going on a Thursday, and thinking it wouldn't be very busy. Oops!! We were wrong. I think a lot of people were trying to celebrate Valentine's Day early so they didn't have to fight the crowds. So, we had a little wait, but it was well worth it!!! We started off with the most delicious appetizer in the world, Deep Fried Mushrooms dipped in ranch!!! We never get appetizers, but these are a must!!! And of course Diet Coke (Coke for Jess) and they also bring a yummy salad and bread to eat!!!

Then on to some yummy prime rib!!! Mmmmmm!! Doesn't that look good!! It was!!

Jess and I in our own "little" booth. It was just made for two, but it fit us just right!! It was such a fun night and so much fun to just spend time with each other. Thnaks babe for such a fun night!!! I love you!!!!!
My birthday is February 13th, yes is was on Friday the 13th, aaahhhhh!! But, it was a great day!!! It was kind of a funny day, but great!!! Jess had to work all day, and was off to scout camp in the afternoon. And Hunter and I went to a late lunch with my parents, and then had a sleepover at their house since Jess was going to scout camp. This isn't the greatest picture, but the only one I have of us on my birthday!! I think we saw each other for a total of an hour, but what do ya do?!!:)

My parents, Hunter, and I at Firehouse!!! It was yummy!! And I even got my own p'zookie!! Mmmmm!! Thanks mom and dad for a fun day!!

That night, both of my brothers had Valentine Day plans, so my parents babysat all my nieces and nephews!!! So, Hunter and I got to play all night!!! It was so much fun to spend time with them all. They are so cute!! My cute mom and my niece Kenna.

My mom had made Papa Murphy's pizza for dinner and all the kids had a picnic on a blanket in the living room. Logan(3 weeks older than Hunter) had finished eating his dinner, and was just crawling around, and one of the kids yelled "Grandma, Logan's getting the pizza" so we ran in and this is what we found, it was so dang funny!!!! He was just chillin' with his slice of pizza!!

Ella, Logan, and Kirsten

While I was trying to take some pictures, Hunter decided he wanted some more pizza too, so he grabbed a slice and was going to town!!

Mmmm, looks like some pretty good pizza!!

group picture of all the kids and myself, aren't they so cute!!! It was a very fun and very tiring night!!





Valentine night, one of my young women babysat Hunter for us. This was the first time we had left him with someone other than family or a very close friend. She is wonderful and I wasn't worried a bit!!! Jess and I went to a couples Bunko party!! It was so much fun!! This same group did a couple bunko last May, and it was so fun then! Here's some pictures of all those who were there!!

My parents, Hunter, and I at Firehouse!!! It was yummy!! And I even got my own p'zookie!! Mmmmm!! Thanks mom and dad for a fun day!!

That night, both of my brothers had Valentine Day plans, so my parents babysat all my nieces and nephews!!! So, Hunter and I got to play all night!!! It was so much fun to spend time with them all. They are so cute!! My cute mom and my niece Kenna.
My mom had made Papa Murphy's pizza for dinner and all the kids had a picnic on a blanket in the living room. Logan(3 weeks older than Hunter) had finished eating his dinner, and was just crawling around, and one of the kids yelled "Grandma, Logan's getting the pizza" so we ran in and this is what we found, it was so dang funny!!!! He was just chillin' with his slice of pizza!!
Ella, Logan, and Kirsten
While I was trying to take some pictures, Hunter decided he wanted some more pizza too, so he grabbed a slice and was going to town!!
Mmmm, looks like some pretty good pizza!!
group picture of all the kids and myself, aren't they so cute!!! It was a very fun and very tiring night!!
Valentine's Day!!!!!
We woke up at my parent's house and hung out for a little while since Jess wasn't home from scout camp yet. Here's Grandma Jones and Hunter. Of course she had to give him a great big Valentine Smooch with liptick!!
Grandpa and Grandma Jones with Hunter.
Hunter and Great Grandma Jones. She came to visit and deliver Valentine's for all the great grandkids from my family!
Look at all those stuffed animals!! Hunter was the only one of the kids here, and he loved to play with them all. Thanks cousins for sharing!!
Jess beat us home. And I arrived home to these beautiful flowers, a sweet card, and a wonderful gift!! Aren't they beautiful? I know flowers don't last that long, but I just love them!! They really brighten things up!!
Valentine night, one of my young women babysat Hunter for us. This was the first time we had left him with someone other than family or a very close friend. She is wonderful and I wasn't worried a bit!!! Jess and I went to a couples Bunko party!! It was so much fun!! This same group did a couple bunko last May, and it was so fun then! Here's some pictures of all those who were there!!
The Hosts!!





We had a great night!!! We had a delicious dinner. . .Ribs and twice baked potatoes along with salads and rolls!!! It was delicious!! Jess and I won first prize!!! And we ended the night just chattin' with friends and Better than sex cake for dessert!!! Yummmmm!!





We had a great night!!! We had a delicious dinner. . .Ribs and twice baked potatoes along with salads and rolls!!! It was delicious!! Jess and I won first prize!!! And we ended the night just chattin' with friends and Better than sex cake for dessert!!! Yummmmm!!Celebrating my birthday again!!!
Yes, my birthdays last more than a day, and I love it!! It's definitely by my choice, but it's so fun!!! I think everyone should celebrate their birthday for a whole week!!! My family celebrated on Sunday!! My mom made a delicous dinner. Turkey Steaks and mashed potatoes with cheese melted on top and some other yummy side dishes!!! Yes, I think that all I've done is eat for the last week and I haven't exercised, boy I have some major work to do!! Getting ready to blow out the candles. My mom made yummy homemade chocolate cake!! These kids just love to get in on the candle action!! I love it!!!!!
Since we don't have stairs, we have to practice at both grandparent's homes. Hunter went up up both flights of stairs at my mom's that night!! He is getting so big!! We still have a lot of work to do so he knows how to crawl down them!! He is sooooo much fun!!!



He loves not having clothes on, and he can walk a lot easier in less clothes!! Hold on Hunter!!!

Just enjoying his Valentine surprises from Grandpa and Grandma White and Jones and Great-Grandma Jones!!!! Thanks everyone!!



President's Day and Snowmobiling!!!!!
The party continues. . . . .Monday morning Brady and Jenna called and invited us to go snowmobiling. I finally got to go this year and it was so much fun!! A big THANKS to Brady's mom for watching Hunter so we could go!! We rode up Green Canyon in Paradise and it was a beautiful day!! It was a little difficult to ride with two of us on our sled, but so much fun!! Jess wasn't able to be as wild as he might have wanted, and we got stuck a few times, but it was a great day!!! Jess and I at the top of Green Canyon overlooking Cache Valley!!
He loves not having clothes on, and he can walk a lot easier in less clothes!! Hold on Hunter!!!
Just enjoying his Valentine surprises from Grandpa and Grandma White and Jones and Great-Grandma Jones!!!! Thanks everyone!!
President's Day and Snowmobiling!!!!!
The party continues. . . . .Monday morning Brady and Jenna called and invited us to go snowmobiling. I finally got to go this year and it was so much fun!! A big THANKS to Brady's mom for watching Hunter so we could go!! We rode up Green Canyon in Paradise and it was a beautiful day!! It was a little difficult to ride with two of us on our sled, but so much fun!! Jess wasn't able to be as wild as he might have wanted, and we got stuck a few times, but it was a great day!!! Jess and I at the top of Green Canyon overlooking Cache Valley!!
It was such a nice day, that on the way up the canyon we shedded some layers, and picked them up on the way down, well Jess Jess shoved his coat under his butt. We were almost back to the truck when I kept feeling something flapping my leg and I looked down to see Jess's coat wrapped up it the track!! It was in there so tight he had to cut it out with a pocket knife, good thing he had one!! I was laughing so hard, but I don't think he thought it was very funny!!
Needless to say, there wasn't much left of his coat. Good thing it was an old one!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment